I work with all age groups and, where applicable, in collaboration with doctors and psychiatrists.
My approach to working with children and adolescents is one of fostering creativity.
I always take into account the individual’s specific needs. My studio offers a protected space in which individuals are able to develop and find themselves.
I offer art therapy to anyone experiencing:
- profound life crises
- internal and external conflicts
- a reaction to severe stress, trauma or shock (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- depressive moods or mourning (farewells and new beginnings)
- burnout, exhaustion
- fears, phobias, panic attacks
- psychosomatic and somatoform disorders
- chronic pain (migranes, backache, etc.)
- having recovered from an operation, stroke or hospital stay (support in rehabilitation)
Art therapy can represent a useful and necessary supplement to medical and psychiatric treatment. If you are receiving any such treatment you must speak to your doctor/psychiatrist before partaking in any of the supplementary treatments on offer.
Creativity fostering for those who like a protective environment to:
- rekindle their creativity
- find themselves during the creative process
- feel encouraged and explore new horizons
- discover and develop themselves and their own potential
- relax and find a balance in everyday life
- Individual sessions
- Group sessions